Full Speaker Lineup – 2nd Annual International Payment Forum
We are very proud to announce our full speaker line up for our 2nd Annual International Payment Forum that will be taking place on November 22nd and 23rd in Vienna.
We are confident that this will be a great event with very powerful presenters.
Let’s meet the final lineup:
- Javier Santamaría – The Chair of the European Payments Council
- Mehdi Manaa – Deputy Director General of the Market Infrastructure and Payments at the European Central Bank
- Jason Lane – Executive Vice President of Mastercard
- Elie Beyrouthy – Vice President of European Government Affairs at American Express
- Scott McInnes – Partner specialising in the regulation of payments for Bird & Bird
- Matthias Schmudde – Head of the Payment and Securities Clearing and Settlement Division at the Deutsche Bundesbank in Frankfurt.
- Grzegorz Lenkowski – Director of Instant Payments European Payment Council
- József Németh – Deputy CEO of Online Business Technologies
- Kirsi Ripatti – Senior Adviser, Payment and Settlement at the Bank of Finland
- Tamás Fodor – Member of the Board for Retail Banking for Sberbank
- Domenico Scaffidi – Business Development Director and Payments Pre-sales lead for Europe and Asia for Volanté Technologies Inc
- Sergey Lukashkin – Digital business transformation, smart optimization via AI and blockchain, development fintech projects for VTB
- Janne Uggeldahl – Head of TPP Support for Nordea
- John Basquill – Editor for PaymentsCompliance
- Ronald Frankl – Managing Partner for Lansky, Ganzger & Partner
- Andrea Gritsch – Partner for Wolf Theiss
- Roland Marko – Partner for Wolf Theiss