Address: Hungary: 1131 Budapest, Keszkeno 20
VAT Number: 26093107-2-41
Tel: +36 1 445 0729
Terms and Conditions:
Attendance at any conference/training organised by Ict-solutions. (hereinafter referred to as “ICT”, registered address in Hungary: 1131 Budapest, Keszkeno 20.) is subject to our Terms and Conditions. By registering for any of our events online, the client accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. The registration fee does not include travel, hotel accommodation, transfers or insurance. All prices given
are net prices.
VAT is only charged in the following cases: the client is resident in Hungary; the client is a private individual; the client is based in the European Union, but does not hold a valid EU VAT registration number. In these
cases, an additional 27% VAT will be charged.
Hotel accommodation or overnight accommodation is not included in the registration fee. A special, reduced rate may be available at the hotel hosting the event. Please note that the number of rooms available through this special rate is limited, thus we recommend that our clients book their accommodations as soon as possible.
3. Cancellation policy:
The client has the right to cancel his/her registration in the event in accordance with our cancellation policy, which is the following:
There is a 50% liability on all conference registrations once made online, If the client cancels with more than 8 weeks’
advance notice, ICT shall be entitled to an amount equivalent to 50% of the conference fee and 22 EUR administration charge. In case the client has already made his/her payment, this will be deducted from the conference fee ICT has already received and the remainder will be refunded.
No refunds are available for cancellations received with 8 weeks’ (or less) advance notice or in case the client fails to attend the conference. In these cases, the full amount of the conference fee must be paid.
4. Cancellation by ICT. While every reasonable effort is made to adhere to the advertised program, circumstances can arise which may cause changes in the program, including but not limited to changes in the content, date(s), location or venue, or special features of the planned event. Such circumstances include but are not limited to acts of terrorism, war, extreme weather conditions, compliance with government requests, orders and legal requirements, failure to third party suppliers to timely delivery, and failure to register the minimum target amount of attendees for a given event.
ICT reserves the right to change the content, date(s), location or venue and/or special features of an event, to merge the event with another event, or to postpone it or cancel it entirely as appropriate under the circumstances.
The client agrees that ICT shall not be liable for any cost, damage or expense which may be incurred by the client as a consequence of the event being so changed, merged, postponed or cancelled and client agrees to hold ICT harmless and to indemnify ICT in case of liability caused by any such changes, mergers, postponements or cancellations.
5. Cancellation of the event. In case ICT cancels an event, ICT may offer the client a full credit up to the amount
paid by the client to ICT. This credit shall be valid for up to one year from the issue date of the invoice to attend any
ICT-sponsored event. The client shall not be entitled to this credit as a contractual right.
6. This contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Hungary (not including its conflict of laws and provisions). Any disputes arising out of this contract shall be brought before the courts of Hungary situated in the city of Budapest in Hungary. At its sole discretion, ICT may elect to bring any dispute arising under this contract to the jurisdiction of the courts in which the client’s offices are located.
7. Any terms and conditions contained in the client’s acceptance which contradict or are different from the terms and conditions shall not become part of the contract unless individually negotiated with ICT and expressly accepted by ICT.
8. Other currencies. In case the client requires payment in other than the official currency (EUR), ICT reserves the right to apply 8% currency risk surcharge to the actual exchange rate.