It is our pleasure to welcome Scott McInnes as one of our Key Presenters at our 2nd Annual International Payment Forum on November 22nd & 23rd
Scott McInnes is a partner working closely with both our the Banking & Finance regulatory group. He is considered a leading expert with 15 years of experience working with regulations of payments (and card payments in particular) in Europe. Scott McInnes specializes in the financial services sector, and in particular the payments sector advising on:
- Competition law
- payments regulation – e.g. PSD2, EU Interchange Fee Regulation
- EU Cross-Border Regulation
- SEPA Regulation
Prior to Bird & Bird, Scott represented Mastercard for 4 years as Senior Regulatory Counsel, providing daily advice on:
- The EU Interchange Fee Regulation
- The European Banking Authority (EBA) guidelines for the security of Internet payments.
- Lobbying efforts regarding these pieces of legislation.
He is a regular speaker at industry events and conferences relating to the payments industry and we are very honored to have Scott presenting out our 2nd Annual Payment Forum in November 22nd & 23rd 2018.Visit Event Page